Conceived in St. Petersburg, born in Vienna in 1980, raised in Boston, and living in Prague since 2004. I am a US and Czech citizen. I am a native English speaker, fluent in Czech and Russian.
At the heart of my work is a purpose to help people thrive. I believe that continuous learning, leadership that is founded on individual autonomy and curiosity unleashes people, teams, organizations and their potential.
I started my career executing large scale enterprise transformation through the lens of technology implementation. This served as an ideal playground to learn about organizations, their processes, teams and the individuals that comprise them. The experiences and challenges I came up against required me to practice unfettered curiosity and collaborative, conscious leadership. As I honed my ability to navigate complexity, I shifted in my approach to transformation. I evolved my focus from processes to people, from systems to culture and from solving for the complicated through controls to being comfortable with the ambiguity of complexity, and even thriving in emergent and transformative environments that challenge my creativity and call upon me to bring my most innovative self to the solution.
We are all works in progress, and it is my daily practice to live and work with purpose, be open, be self-aware, serve others, listen to learn, be honest and continuously seek out opportunities to experiment, thrive and evolve. I am most energized when I can help organizations enable similar practices and unleash their full potential.
Thought leadership & industry contributions
- CzechSetGo! – Czech or English recording – Building a Learning Society – Aug 2021
- Global Skills Day 2021 – Architecting a Culture of Learning, Transformation & Innovation with Wikimedia Foundation Chief Culture and Talent Office and Boeing Chief Learning Officer – July 2021
- Future of Learning with John Hagel (Deloitte Center for the Edge) and Lubos Maly (Head of Innovation at LEGO) – Deloitte GES EMEA Conference – Dec 2020
- Building a Culture of Curiosity – Association on Business Service Leaders Annual Conference – Nov 2020
- Future of Education in a Digital World with Sal Khan (founder of Khan Academy) – Novartis Curiosity Month – Sept 2020
- Deloitte Insights: Human inside: How capabilities can unleash business performance – Report Contributor
- Culture Transformation at Novartis – Learning Tech Talks with Christopher Lind – June 2020
- Learning Technologies Keynote – London Feb 2020
- UNLEASH – Paris Oct 2019
To better understand my unique perspective on the world, please read my essay ‘Do What Makes You Feel Alive‘ which I have penned for an anthology of life stories due to be published in 2022.
Please contact me to learn more or connect on one my personal or professional projects.